A BODY THAT NEVER GIVES UP
Balanced Body of Joy Massage, LLC is a private practice that offers a relaxing and therapeutic massage in a personal setting. Keeping in mind the importance of routine massage therapy without overlooking the budget of many households, I try to offer affordable prices to everyone! When a person receives a massage on a routine basis, it enhances their health, well being and lifestyle. Listening to what the client says and focusing on their needs, makes each massage unique to help them reach their goals. Improving health conditions and promoting a higher quality of wellness is my intention.
The name ‘Balanced Body of Joy Massage’ was selected for several reasons:
- A body should be ‘Balanced‘ to work the way it is intended, the ‘right’ side should match the ‘left’ side….
- When you are not ‘Balanced‘ your ‘Body‘ is affected in many different areas.
- ‘Joy‘ is my favorite Young Living Essential Oil that I personally use frequently. It is referenced numerous times in The Bible as ‘The Oil of Joy’, thought to bring happiness and love into one’s heart!
- Routine ‘Massage‘ Therapy is an excellent way to help your body stay healthy!
An imbalanced body can bring a considerable amount of discomfort, and my goal is to help ‘Balance’ each client’s body.
Certified in the following massage areas:
- Cranial Sacral
- Movement & Structure
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point
Other services offered:
- Raindrop Technique with Young Living Essential Oils
- Full Body, Hand or Feet and Lower Legs Exfoliation
- Paraffin Wax Hands or Feet
- Hot Stones
- Zyto Scan – click for more information
Increase your Benefits with Frequent Visits
Getting a massage will do you a world of good, and frequent massages can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how much younger you’ll feel with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember – just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a vital part of your health and wellness plan, I will gladly work with you to create a treatment schedule that best suits your needs.
Book your appointments online to save money!!!
All services may be booked online. If you choose to take advantage of the special offer, you will be required to schedule and make a payment under the ‘PrePaid Appointments’ category after clicking on the ‘Book Now’ button!
- PrePaid massage appointment(s) will receive $10.00 off! Get a bigger discount by paying for a package!!
- Payment is required at time of booking.
- Pre-paid appointments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, you may substitute another person in your place. However, your Massage Therapist must be notified of the change in advance.
Hit the ‘Book Now’ button to get started, look for the ‘Prepaid Value Appt.’!!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products and information on Massage and Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent ANY disease.