A BODY THAT NEVER GIVES UP
Balanced Body of Joy Massage, LLC is a private practice that offers a relaxing and therapeutic massage in a personal setting. Keeping in mind the importance of routine massage therapy without overlooking the budget of many households, I try to offer affordable prices to everyone! When a person receives a massage on a routine basis, it enhances their health, well being and lifestyle. Listening to what the client says and focusing on their needs, makes each massage unique to help them reach their goals. Improving health conditions and promoting a higher quality of wellness is my intention.
The name ‘Balanced Body of Joy Massage’ was selected for several reasons:
- A body should be ‘Balanced‘ to work the way it is intended, the ‘right’ side should match the ‘left’ side….
- When you are not ‘Balanced‘ your ‘Body‘ is affected in many different areas.
- ‘Joy‘ is my favorite Young Living Essential Oil that I personally use frequently. It is referenced numerous times in The Bible as ‘The Oil of Joy’, thought to bring happiness and love into one’s heart!
- Routine ‘Massage‘ Therapy is an excellent way to help your body stay healthy!
An imbalanced body can bring a considerable amount of discomfort, and my goal is to help ‘Balance’ each client’s body.
Certified in the following massage areas:
- Cranial Sacral
- Movement & Structure
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point
Other services offered:
- Raindrop Technique with Young Living Essential Oils
- Full Body, Hand or Feet and Lower Legs Exfoliation
- Paraffin Wax Hands or Feet
- Hot Stones
- Zyto Scan – click for more information
Increase your Benefits with Frequent Visits
Getting routine massages will do a body a world of good. Taking part in regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how much younger you’ll feel with each passing year.
Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember – just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a vital part of your health and wellness plan, I will gladly work with you to create a treatment schedule that best suits your needs.
Check out the ‘Special Offer Page’ for the amazing ‘Massage Bundle Savings Package’ along with specials throughout the year!!
- Special Offers also include ‘Massage Bundle Savings Package‘
- Payment for Bundles are required at time of booking.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products and information on Massage and Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent ANY disease.